Monday, September 24, 2007

Slight Updates...


Just back from yum cha wit my dad, mom and younger sis..
Of coz my fav spot, OldTown..
I knew i'm fussy and troublesome..
Anyway, Thankx dad! my lovely papa..
Mom was quite reluctant to go... she was with her 3 chickens.. real chickens from my kampung!
*Hah!*
Before oldtown, we went to my auntie's house to collect the refrigerated chickens coz my auntie went back to kampung yesterday...

Another mid term paper on this thursday... Food Engineering.. Lots of calculations and the process flow and operations..
To me.. it's difficult...
Last thursday, i spent 2 and half hours to complete and understand 2 calculation questions which took 4 pages of the A4 size examination sheet 6mm narrow lines...
*Heh?!*
So much to study...
*Worry worry*
Ok Juny.. stop complaining and get back to ur books!
*Tisk tisk tisk*

No comments: