Monday, September 17, 2007

Girl / Lady / Woman ??

She's a girl, lady or woman?/ hah.. i dunno how to describe this person.. She's undescribable! Hah.. I love her when she share her dress and make up set with me.. i like her when she called me and v chatted for an hour (coz she's bored staying alone in Seremban when her husband is on call)... I hug her when she had this gastric related to increasing of heart rate problem (occurrence - seldom nowadays...) -God bless you >.< Eunice Lai

She.... my lovely sister whom will be people's wife this december!!
Big gal d... dun complain so much k...


Unbreakable couple


This is how her husband / my bro-in-law describe bout her :

1. Don't think, but when she think, she always think too much.
2. Not a single piece of sand in his eye.
3. Usual speed = 150-160km/hr if she drive his car. 130-140km/hr if its on her green frog.
4. Not Chinese educated, can't understand his jokes but will still laugh eventually looking at him.
5. Forced by him to further study, to attend make up courses and eventually started enjoying them. Plan for YOGA next.
6. An obssesive-compulsive personality, that's why he said his ears will be broken for 9 months if she gets pregnant.
7. Willing to spend RM 1188 for wedding photos but will spend RM 1588 for her graduation photos
8. Don't drive a manual, but believe that she drive better than him.
9. Will not play a single MP3 if she is doing her computering stuffs.
10. Car audio system is mean to be muted.
11. Even if Jacky Cheung sings in a broken voice, she will still SCREAM & clap her hands for his 40 songs.
12. Speaks English as such that it is translated directly from cantonese - e.g. what somemore you want to know?

Hehehehe...

My Sister....
She knows the things I dream of...
The places where I've been
She accepts the person I've become.
She's a very special friend.
She's always been there for me.
No matter where I roam,
And whenever we're together,
It's just like being home...




Sis and i during her B. Sc. Graduation..


Sis and i during her MBA Graduation....

Sis and i at DreamWorld, Bangkok...

Sis and i at Safari Park, Bangkok

Sis and i at Grand Palace, Bangkok

Sis and i and Chin Swee Temple, Genting Highland

Love You, Sister...

No comments: