Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Random.. Random...


Just finished my so called "reunion dinner"...
A mooncake festival gathering?
Hehehe..
So full.. wana start study for my food engineering mid term... but not in the mood yet...
Started a bit last night... and a few pages this afternoon...
Oh.. i'm alone for the 2 hours break today...
Kit Wen left me alone... She is so bad.. Dun wan me d..
*Sob sob*
But dun worry.. i'll forgive u... I'll made the same decision as yours if i'm in ur situation...
But u have to treat me all my fav.. and ur fav too..
Xi mut.. pan mee.. tom yum... Today the pan mee at Block D so yakie.. Eating witout you, tasteless...

My Nutrition and Metabolism lecturer is so semangat..
She said she will return our mid term paper this friday...
Wey.. we just had it yesterday ok...
Waahh..
*Salute*
Kit Wen, You don't faint har....

So much to study for food engineering...
But i wana play lantern and candles 1st...
Hehehe..
Waiting for CY to come over..
Can't wait to see him...
*Jip Jip*

Happy Mooncake Festival everybody!!
Happy Mid Autumn Festival people....
>.<

No comments: