Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Millennium Boy...

Had lunch with one of my good friend..
Very nice of him.. helped me to buy hard disc and taught me how to bank in money thru' the machine.. *small gal need to learn more... right chris??* hah!
Thankx Kitty >.<

Tot to have a nice afternoon nap but being forced to help my sis with her stuff...
Then i taught my cousin bro in his Malay Workbook...
Ok.. the question was asking him to make sentences with those words given..
One of the word was "penting"....
After explaining to him wat's "penting"...
Then i asked him to think of something or someone which/who is "penting" to him...
I expect him to say things such as sweets, ice creams, chocolates, robots or people like his daddy or mommy....
But....
After he told me what's "penting" to him, I almost fainted!!
This 10 y/o boy told me that..... MONEY is "penting" to him...
*Toink*

Millennium Boy.....

No comments: