Thursday, September 20, 2007

My Collections...

Crocheting is one of my favorite past time..
I like to crochet whenever i'm free..
Once, i stayed up til the sun rise just to finish up a table cloths..
I'm rely happy to see the outcome of my efforts...
The satisfactions...
Actually i'm not professional in knitting and crocheting..
I learned to crochet from my best friend's mom when i was in standard 6...
Just got to learn those basics only...
Till now.... when i hold up the crochet hook, i just crochet whatever comes into my mind...


Small shoulder bag with "Bluey", the puppy keychain...

Knitted to 2 separated compartment >.<
My black and white small shoulder bag...

Also divided into 2 compartments...

Dunno what design is this... watermelon in my mind?? a pouch for my hp >.<
My maroon sling bag.. used before once only... hehehehe...

My birthday present from Auntie Lee... forgot which year d... hehehe... Thank u thank u...

Another one which i crocheted when the idea suddenly comes into my mind.. hehehehe...

Bag in 3 colours... because not enough wool.. hahahaha...

Blue hat for me to go Genting? hahaha...

My colourful scarf... yarns which sis bought from China during her vacation...
Keeps me warm at Genting outdoor.. hahahaha...
My 1st crochet scarf... please don't zoom in... got many holes.... *Tisk tisk tisk*

Another effort of mine... spend bout rm250 for the wool...
Dunno what so special.. imported wool >.<
Used once before by my auntie for a wedding dinner...
Closed up look... saw those gold thinggie... that makes it cost that expensive i guess >.<
My favourite scarf coz easily match with any attire...

Guess what's this?? A shrug (modified version) hahaha...
And let's see how to wear it.....
Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaa...............

My super model.... My bro... hehehe...


Another modified sleeveless shrug >.<

White crochet vest by Auntie Lee...

My Fav Sleeveless......

A memorable one....
Thank you Auntie Lee...
My another birthday present from Auntie Lee... Nice!!
Picture taken during my Redang Trip....
An art of mine......

Another picture during my Redang Trip....

Just crochet for fun... Never wear before... hahaha...

By Auntie Lee... my birthday present again... hahahaha...
Thank you...

No comments: