Monday, September 24, 2007

OT = OldTaste or OldTown?

I came across this cafe in Taipan, USJ which 90% mimic OldTown Kopitiam from the outside but internally it was so bad..
The Old Taste Kopitiam....
The foods were tasteless, the xi mut milk tea was so dilute, the kaya butter toast was cacat.. dunno use wat kind of bread.. bad service... so unsatisfied!
*Hmmpp*
The environment was bad too... a beggar walked in and asked us to donate money to him..
He even pray and beg us to give him donations..
All the customer ignored him..
My auntie tried to ignore him too but this stupid man, he came towards my sister and took her tuna sandwich and munch in front of us..
*Heh?* so disgusting..
Im not pity at him.. i'm not.. he's just in his 30's ok.. *frown*
Of coz my sister did complain and the person in charge wanted to serve us a new set...
But we refused the offer and we walked off... where got appetite to eat??


After all... i still heart my Xi Mut Milk Tea from OldTown Kopitiam...
The original...
So concentrated...
So milky...
*Muaks*
I'm Loving It!


No comments: