Monday, September 24, 2007

A Famosa Safari

I spent my last weekend with CY and his friends at the A Famosa Safari, Melacca..
Just a simple and unplanned 1 day trip already made me so tiring and exhausted...
We didn't made it to the Water World and Cowboy Town since we didn't overnight at the resort.
In the Safari, we got to see all the shows including the elephant show, multi animal show, bird show and the wild wild west show...
We almost got to explore the whole safari except for the chicken farm because it was closed by the time we got there..
The monkey island and truck trip were something special...
Thankx for the wonderful trip!

We wanted to head to Melacca town for the chicken rice ball but we didn't make it since we're not sure bout the traffic there.. Great choice coz we doesn't wana stuck in the jam coz of "buka puasa"
*SweaT*

We straight headed back to Banting to have our Seafood dinner...
*Yummy*

So tiring and i hardly wake up on the following day which was yesterday...
I forced myself to get up and study after taking 2 tablets of Brufen for my bodyache..
"Where got so hardworking if i dun have exam la..."
*Tisk tisk tisk*

Today's Nutrition and Metabolism mid term was ok..
But i confirmed that i'll already lost 10marks..
*sob sob*
Dunno what is 2nd messenger...
I wanted to highlight a word here which made up of 24 alphabets and made my head spinning last night for memorizing the mechanism and process flow.. Thankx god that it came out today.. *Grin*
Pls welcome the......... "hypertriacylglycerolemia"
*Clap clap clap*

Here, i uploaded a few of my fav pic during the trip...



Our group picture : Juny, CY, Loon, Ya Chee, Ah Bu..

Love this pic >.<

Dear Wishing Pond,

I wish to have a BMW 5 series, rm100 million cash, 3 bungalows -1 for my parent, 1 for my sister and 1 for me and my love... hehehe...


He's a good duck catcher!! hehehe.. *Quack Quack*


Monkey: Hello? Me the handsome... Wana bring me home?


Pony: Excuse me... can you pls help me to tie my hair up... i hardly can see you.. Hehehe...


Courage is like love; it must have hope for nourishment...

Juny and Jumbo.. hehehe...

So embarrasing.. with the song "My heart will go on" played...
The feeling was like on hand massage..
*weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

Picture captured from the truck...
Means animals outside.. we're inside...
Big bear looking for honey... >.<
Paradise is always where love dwells.
Thank You CY...
*Hugss*


No comments: