Thursday, September 20, 2007

After all...

After all.... i still like to crochet whenever i'm free....
Like to make clothes for my hp...
Hehehe...
I used to make and keep bout a hundred hp pouch i knitted myself...
I like to match my hp casing with my attire... hehehe.. so silly rite...
But now i think just left a few of them only..
I dunno where they went d... hahaha...
Whenever my aunties and cousins come to my house.. they will grab a few...
Some i think i gave it away...
Others i think my mom threw it away coz it's so dusty in my wardrobe... hahaha...
But i still like to make new ones during my leisure time...
Hehehe...


White and orange...

My precious pink... made this to match my wallet... with 2 hp strap.. Greeny and Pinky are good friends, i guess... hehehe...
Soon... Greeny met Orangy...

Then... 3 of them become good friends....

And later... more friends coming in....

In the end... there's a huge community there... hehehehe....

Sometimes.. they love to perform too...
=P

No comments: