Monday, October 29, 2007

My weekend...

Saturday.... i conducted a health screening at Shah Alam..
I went all the way to Damansara Uptown to collect my working bag and straight headed to Shah Alam Section 18, Vitacare Pharmacy to work..
It was their member's day and buffet was held for customers...
So, instead of 3 hours conducting health screening.. i was there.. non-stop eating..
but the red bean soup was salty!! red bean soup which is a sweet dessert suppose to be sweet rite?? EEeeee.. the pharmacist took a big bowl for me and i gotta finished it....
=O
When i got home after dinner with CY..
I realized that my house has no water supplied...
Goossh... no water to bath... family went back hometown.. left me alone.. so bad!!
Without hesitating, i packed my stuff and went to my aunt house to stay...
Sunday.... not a good day...
Unhappy moment are meant to be forget!
Cheer up gal!
>.<
Oh! the forgetful me almost forgot my frens b'day....
Happy birthday San San and Alex Tan!!
I guess tomorrow will be another busy day for me...
Going ss15 to return the work bag and also aunt's pan mee stall coz it's just behind the pharmacy im going tomorrow...
Then going taipan maxis centre then UM to meet Kitty for lunch and return the book which i borrowed a century ago.. wahahaa...
Next, going Uni to see my supervisor for my thesis.. sure got lots of things to update after seeing her tomorrow...
=(
Till then..
Tired...
Here i come.. my lovely bed...
>.<

No comments: