Sunday, October 7, 2007

>.<

Haven touch my food engineering chap 2, 3 and 4 yet..
Quiz on this coming thursday..
Scolded by CY - he said i always study 1 week before my final exam, it's so rush! he asked me why don't i study from now.. then around final that time, can relax..
Ohh... my parent oso told me that since i was in primary school..
Hey.. to me it's not practical.. i prefer to study 1 week before my exam... revise and memorize 1 or 2 days before my paper.. i dunno whether izit the right way to study.. but i practice this ever since i was in primary school..
Going to attend a meeting for my thesis after class tomorrow..
Have to get a photocopied book on writting skill for research and a thesis format before the meeting..
Do thesis also so troublesome.. *Frown*
Somemore have to pay RM4000 for my thesis to my money-eater uni!!
Today CY brought me to the 3rd Malaysia Responsible Dog Ownership Day at Central Park, Bandar Utama..
CY knew that im a dog lover *.* Thankx..
We reached there quite late and we only got to see a few performances..
Those dogs and puppies are so adorable, cute, gracious and no words can describe them..
There were puppies on sale too..
I really wana get them home..
CY promised me that he will get me one when it's the "right time"...
I was so happy to hear that and i can't wait for that moment...
But... i knew he said this phrase because he wana go home that time..
When i reached home just now.. =P
I saw my darling NINI waiting for me in front of the gate and wagging her tail with her cute little pity look..
Oooooo... In my mind, definitely, she's still the only one i adore..

No comments: