Friday, October 26, 2007

Finally...

Finally.. i survived!! >.<
My both final papers were difficult..
Im praying hard just to pass my 2 papers..
Oh.. pls pls.. pls dont torture me again with Divalent Metal Ion Transporter 1, HMG CoA, cholesteryl ester, Tocopheronic Acid and Glucuronic Acid... pls pls...
Im on holiday for 2 months!! Yahooooooo....
Hey hey.. wait... i got thesis to do!! OMG...
I guess it will be more stress then going to attend classes...
I hate to read journals and do literature review parts =(
But my lovely supervisor said.. "At least 20 pages of Literature Review!!"
My 1st thesis presentation will be on 16th next month..
Stress...
Whats up??
Sis Wedding!!! Stress for her oso =P
But... it's the process of her happiness...
We go thru' together k... cheer up gal!!
Kena tagged by Bebe..
Sorry for the late post...
Exam ler!!
Sowee sowee...

No comments: