Friday, October 12, 2007

Tom Yum Fever...

Yesterday, I went to had my lunch with a few of my Uni frens at Sri Petaling...All the way from Cheras to Sri Petaling.. then back to Cheras again.. just to hunt for our fav tom yum!

Few hours before Tom yum - extreme stimulation of saliva due to imagination of the tom yum!!

During Tom yum - Cannot chat, cannot laugh, cannot joke, cannot smile..

After Tom yum - Stomach upset -.- the worst part is.. i cant identified which part of my body had this discomfort feelings... i'm experiencing the burning and hot sensation in my body...

8 hours post meal - after 3 bottles of vitagen, 2 tablets of paracetamols, approximately 2 litres of H2O... i'm ok d...

Now - i wana go and eat again!!









How izit? does the pics stimulate ur exocrine glands??
Who wana take this challenge!!??
Come come.. We go together >.<

No comments: