Friday, October 5, 2007

Thesis

I got my thesis topic yesterday..
I was quite happy with it coz it's my 1st choice...
My thesis will be on "Food Habits and Dietary Intake among High Cholesterol Level Community"...
I'm really into it and hopefully everything goes smoothly..
When you like it, then it's interesting, i guess...
So, i'll be doing survey and research on this topic in this coming 4 months...
As my selected topic is related to my part time job which is doing health screening for cholesterol and blood sugar, i think it will probably contribute something to my thesis...
Besides my family, my current supervisor and the pharmacist which i worked for her few years back, really gave me lots of support on this...
The pharmacist even support me by asking me to her pharmacy to carry out this survey..
I'm rely happy with it..
But, I haven even discuss with my lecturer (supervisor) yet!!
A meeting will be on next monday...
Anyway, Thank you so much.. and i think im ready for it..
Hope everything will sails smoothly...

No comments: