Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Thankx for the treat, Wen...

It's not my day today.. i'm not feeling so well..
Yesterday i scolded someone witout any reason..
I knew he won't blame me..
He even pampered me like a small gal..
Thankx for always being there for me..
Went for lunch with Kit Wen and Desmond at WatchUs Cafe..
Kit Wen treated me with an "unacceptable" reason..
Felt so guilty coz Desmond's mom purposely wait for us to finish our lunch..
She even went to Q-Jelly and bought some nice and yummy pudding for me...
So nice of her..
Thank you, auntie..
Pic before ordering food.. Hehehe.. *shake head*

My Honey Bubble Milk Tea..

Can't decide what to eat.. so we take pic 1st.. hehehe..
See the amount of food we waste!!??

Desmond was scolding us for wasting the foods.. look at his face expression.. *Ohh La la*
Below are the yummy puddings that Des's mom bought..
Nice to see & Nice to eat!!
Fruity Sunflower...
Coffee Rose...

Fruity Gerbera...

Chocolate Sunflower...

The shop is located at Puchong, opposite ioi mall..
Visit the link below for more info..
http://www.qjelly.com/


No comments: