Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Yes.. It's YOU!!

How can a person be so annoying?

A person who's been in the 1st class for 11 years, getting uncountable flying colours results.. being so outstanding in the school in many fields...
Someone who always targetting for the best things in the person's life..
Someone who think he's different from others..

So what?

Hey.. i truely don't feel proud of you..
Your unethical attitude..
Your unresponsible working mind-set..
Your manner for treating others..
Your thinking being so immoral..

I don't respect you!

You are single doesn't means that you can judge other people's life.. especially those couples..
Judging as if you are happy for them??
Are you jealous? envy?

Mind your own business k!!

"It's a small world after all..."

*Never been so angry in my life before*

On another point of view...
I can see another positive side of someone..
Someone who is very important to me and influence my life..
Always being so patient..
and never ever taught of "revenge" no matter what..
someone who wants me to be a "forget and forgive" person..
and yes.. there's really such person!!


No comments: