Friday, November 2, 2007

Best of the Best....

Few days ago, my sister came home with a box of doughnuts..
Very enthusiastically, she told me to try them..
But… I am not a doughnut person…..
She told me that.. YOU MUST TRY IT!
Ok.. I just give it a try…

...
......
.........
............
...............

HOLYMOSES!!
THESE
ARE
THE
BEST
DOUGHNUTS
I
EVER
HAD!

These doughnuts are from Big Apple Donuts & Coffee located at The Curve…

Varities....


Cheesy...


Oreo powder on top....

The Green Tea....
They have ample of varieties to choose from which include mango cream, bananarama, green tea, this and that icing, berry, glazed and semi-glazed, and so on...
RM 2 for one doughnut, and RM 17 for a dozen...
The outlet in The Curve is the first and they will soon expand to Sunway Pyramid and maybe other places...
Yummy!!!

No comments: