Thursday, November 29, 2007

This Week...

=)
No updates since last week..
Was quite busy and... oso lazy as well.. hehehe..
Went Neway with my sis, bro-in-law and my sis's frens on monday night.. the buffet dinner was so nice! Different varieties of foods from sushi to dim sum... chicken chops, 5 or 6 types of soups, cakes, etc.. etc..
Yesterday was another super busy day for me.. finally i got all the equipments and survey questions for my thesis.. means that.. It's all begins now! 6 weeks from now to do my data collections..
Today, mom and i accompany sis to get her wedding gowns... half day gone.. went jogging wit CY and Sung baby in the late evening.. *fine day*
Tomorrow? rehearsal for my sis's wedding.. What?? REHEARSAL? hahahahaha....
Fri? sis's wedding pre-celebration....
Sat? sis's wedding...
So excited!!! Wohoooooooooooooooooo.............

No comments: