Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Red wine... Nice...

Last nite, dad bought back a few dozens of red wines for my sis wedding next week..
Since all of us were at home last nite, dad ask us to test on it..
After chilling it for bout half an hour, we divided it among ourselves..
CY just took 2 sips coz he need to drive home...
2 glasses already brought me down.. all i can remember was someone called me for a drink and i was argueing with him with the age range of young adults for my final year project.... This morning, my cousin bro called up and he's the wan who called me last nite.. My final year project thing is nothing to do with him at all!! What the....
He laughed at me and he said dunno what am i toking last night...
So embarassing...
I slept for 13 hours last night...
Swtzzz -.-"

No comments: