Saturday, November 3, 2007

Saturday....

Exam results for the past sem not out yet... i've been checking the e-advantage quite often... worry coz i did badly, i knew...
This morning i fetched my sis to work at Sentosa coz she's not feeling well but she need to do something important in the office.. We picked CY on the way to sis's office... CY brought me to eat dry bak kut teh after we dropped sis..
An hour later, sis called us to pick her and CY drove us to Sunway for some of sis's wedding pre-arrangement..
Next, we proceed to Subang to meet up my supervisor to get a quotation and some documents for my thesis to passup to my lecturer on this coming monday... Was quite suprised to see those prices that my supervisor quoted to uni for my thesis... is quite unreasonable i would say.... ~800% of the cost?? i think i must do somthing on it....
Driver of the day... WCY... Bravo!!
It was raining cats and dogs when we reached my house in the evening...
We watched a year 2000 tvb series which last for bout 2hrs and 30 mins - 創世紀 (At the Threshold of an Era) before we joined family for yong tau foo dinner...
Thankx for ur day, boy..
Tired..
Goodnite...

No comments: