Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Work n Life

Updates!! Currently, Im working at Green Image Enterprise Sdn. Bhd., an organic company at Puchong. At last i found something that i love and it's so near my house. I'm loving my job from day to day. After my exams n presentation given by the company, i got nothing much to do now.. ya and next, i gotta start to perform now.. doing case study, applying theory and relate company's products on the task given, answering customers enquiries bout their health problems - thats my job as a nutritionist.. but my complication is that most of the case studies are in chinese =( so difficult for me.. gotta write pin yin everyday and seek help from my chinese ed cousin bro. Other than that, i think my other job scope will be a part of the fair department of my company.. yeehh.. i love health fair!! at least not 5days, 8.30am-6pm in the office =P

To you,
Hope evrything is going smooth.. Pls work out for us.. Dont complain, dont look back but just work on it! I trust you.. Yes! I trust you.. i have faith in you.. pls be good and dont hide..

Tired!
Night -.-"

Eh! before that, i would like to post a few of my fav pics for the past few weeks..

Haagen dazs chocolate fondue!!

Juny and Sungbi


Princess Sis May

Sis May big day =)

=D

4 sisters

*yawn* ZZzzzzzzzz

No comments: