Friday, December 12, 2008

Go Organic, Live Healthy!

For the past 2 weeks, i've been taking a "set" of nutritional organic drinks for my breakfast and supper.. Initially, my motive to start this is to improve my health "problem".. but after 2 weeks of consumption, i felt different in a way that my stomach will only starts rumbling when it almost my lunch time.. compared to before im on these beverages, which i usually had milo, bread or maggie mee, my stomach will starts making noise 2 to 3 hours after my breakfast..

This set of health drink includes wheatgrass, barley grass, 5 grains oatmilk, wild rice powder, pre balance powder and omega nutritional oil - all mixed together and shake!! shake shake and shake happily!! Huh? why happily? Hehehee.. according to some nutrition practitioners, human's emotion and thinking might influence the foods/drinks they consume and this will influence the absorption and digestion in the body. Eg: when a person is sick / just argue with bf/gf, automaticall
y it will influence the person's appetite.. true? So, be happy when u prepare your foods until you clean your plates!! Surprisingly, these drinks cost me less than rm2 per meal. Hey! im not selling products yeh.. coz im not in the sales team.. just to share some of my thoughts and experience.

On another note, i felt im not as tired as last time.. i dunno whether izit because of the beverages i consumes, which is kinda like doing some detoxification in my body.. How? by looking at the poo poo! =P Healthy poo poo = floating - soft like toothpaste - less than 200g - very soft & smooth - like bananas - at least once a day - golden yellowish - without smell. Check it out!! =.="


However, the wheatgrass and barley grass shouldn't be in exceeding amount.. Thought of consuming more.. for stronger and faster detox effect? Oh Nonono.. the effects will be causing dizziness and nausea.. exactly 1 teaspoon, twice per day, that will be the perfect dosage..


Next product to try will be the organic molasses which can helps to warm blood, increase blood circulation and ease menstrual pain and i heard my colleague said that it works! =P


Go Organic.. Live healthy!!

No comments: