Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Enjoy

Arrghh!! i miss my blog!
I always wana update my blog everyday but im so lazy and lack of time to do so..
Im busy hunting for job these few weeks..
To me, in order to get the right wan is so so so difficult!!
A nutritionist? Location? Traveling? Stress? Overtime? WORKING DAYS & HOURS? Job scope?
Duuh! Nothing is perfect! Now i realize how true is this phrase..
I became a nutritionist in Keep Slim for less than 8 hours and i quit! i gave up.. hahaha...
Whats next??
Continue hunting!! =P
I guess im lucky to have support from my family, boifren and frens..
Thanks to you all.. Me love you!!
Meantime.. daddy asked me to enjoy as much as i can..
How to enjoy? Evryone is working and even my best fren started her training de =.="
I only can disturb my sista and goodie frens during weekends...
So who to kacau next?? Boifren!!! Muwhahahaha... You cant hide! =P
Thankx for pampering and accompanying me doing silly and crazy things!! =D
Especially these moments to relieve my stress?? =.="
Oh! Yesterday we went to the fans and autograph session of Super Trio Supreme held in S.Pyramid..
The crowd was crazy and we were lucky enough to get in easily coz we were under Bosco fans!
We entered from the back of the stage =D
The situation was ok but kH was tired coz he gotta rushed from work tat day..
So sorry dear..
And NO next time he said.. hahahahaha!! but he backup his words by saying "Depends.."
He was so scare that his frens saw him under Bosco fans! Hahaha.. A macho guy *cof cof* likes a SUPER MACHO HANDSOME guy? hahahaha.. he said: So gay!! *swt* =.="
Add on.. if he appears on tv or newsppr, he will chop down my head!! *swt x 10*


Although i got 3!! but it's priceless, mommy...

My dad gonna wears it =D



My sista and her fren =D

No comments: