Thursday, January 31, 2008

Lucky or Unlucky?

Well.. by this time, i shud b struggling with my thesis writting and mid term exams..
but CNY mood keep on pulling me from proceeding my work..
On another note, my supervisor for my thesis just delivered fraternal twins!!
The twins were borned with the weight of 1.8kg on last friday...
The babies's feet are just the size of a thumb!! so cute...
Wohoooo... so great rite.. but........
What about me? and other 4 of my coursemates who are all under her?
The head of school told us that she will only be back in the month of May!
My VIVA presentation which is scheduled in the end of April will be postponed to July.. only 5 of us... *pity*
By that time, i will be doing my Co-Op Training..
Am i unlucky? coz i will be passing up my thesis writting 3 months later than my other frens... Luckily not graduating late *wink*
Am i lucky? coz final exam, thesis writting and VIVA presentation will be in the months of April.. and i just need to focus on the final exam..
Lucky o star-crossed?

No comments: