Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hello...

Im loaded with tons of works in my results part for my thesis..
So much work to do..
Im doing extra work as for my 24 hour dietary recall, need to be analyzed before using the SPSS program for thesis results part..
Meanwhile, im using the Diet 4 program to do all these..
Half done.. Been burning mid nite oil since last week.. *gosh*
So happy to see the outcome..
Just updated my IT and Nutritional Aspects of Human Diseases notes..
NAoHD Quiz 1 on next monday.. have to read up articles summore.. *lazy*
Went to the SPSS briefing today.. hopefully everything will go smoothly for the results and discussion for my thesis...
Met up with Mr Kon yesterday, supervisor for co-op industrial training during my 1st year..
He's a real prankster! *Heh*
As usual, pisang goreng again..
Sad, im sick so cant take it..
3 hours, working with him and a group of friendly pharmacists at Anis Pharmacy, Section 19, Shah Alam was so fast..
Cant wait to see Jacky Cheung this Friday!!!!!!!!!! *Wohooooooooooo*
Gonna stop here..
Continue with my data analysis...
*run*
Wait!!!
FIREWORKS.. ANYWAN??
=P

No comments: