Monday, December 17, 2007

Sis's Wedding Part II

My sis's wedding ceremony continues on the following saturday which was on the 8th of December, morning, at my house...

This was the day, my bro-in-law came all the way from PD to my house for the ceremony..

My bro-in-law and his konco-konco reached me house bout 10.30am where they were required to go round my housing area for 8 rounds, instructed by the Tai kam jie before they can stopped at my house...

Look at my dad.... tak sabar sabar.... weeeeeeeee.........

And my sis toooo.. the impatient and nervous wan...


After 8 rounds in the car, finally, they can stopped in front of my house and my bro opened the car's door after he got an ang pow from my bro-in-law...


Ta-daaaaaa.... The prince...


The bride's ji muis cant wait to get big ang pows from the bridegroom >.<



No ang pow?? Door closed!!!


Look the the bridegroom and his heng dai - so relax........... makan banyak-banyak dulu, nanti kena seksa.... Wahahaha...



Bridegroom : Aik? who called me pulak??


Bride's ji mui (from inside of the house) : Hello, Mr Bridegroom, u wan ur wife o not? co-operate a bit plsss....
Bridegroom : Oh... Yes, Yes, Auntiessssss!!!

So.. here starts all the tasks given by the bride's ji muis to the bridegroom and his heng dais...


Showtime!!


We have Wasabi buns, Tim-Shuen-Fu-Lat (Sweet-Sour-Bitter-Hot) Challenge, Applied lipsticks on the heng dais's lips and kiss on a BIG XI (Happiness in chinese) word, Disposable panties wearing, Waxing time*weeeeeeee*, Singing and Reading the vows..

Wana come in?? Not that easy man.... Hehehe....


Bride's ji muis : come come come...



Bridegroom heng dais : what? come on la... lets fight! =P




Fwwueettt.. sexy leg...
Veet wax strips... Ouucchhh...



Oh la la... Sexy buttt.......
Pssshh.. ppssshh... over here.. rasuah rasuah...


You give me 1mil... i let you in.... wahahahahha.....



Bridegroom : Wohoooo.. I go in thru the window.. lolz....



Bride's ji mui : Hey you!! cheating... Get down!! *Fierce* ~.~



Bridegroom: This is all i have.......... Let me in plss..... =.="




Battling in!!!


Woooohuuuuuuuuuu... Honey!! Lou kong is here.... open the door for me....


Read this vows 1st....



Bridegroom : Read? so simple?? What bout i sing it?? *Tisk tisk tisk*


I promise you that....
I promise you that....
I promise you that....

Finally, a mini concert was held on that day >.<



He got his wife....
So sweet....


The Heng dais.....
The Ji muis....
The siblings...
The family...



The Big big family... >.<

Just Married...



After all the praying ceremony in my house, by 1pm, the couple, heng dais and ji muis headed to PD to my bro-in-law's house for the couple's praying and tea ceremony...

By 4pm, we headed to Eagle Ranch Resort, PD for a rest and started get ready for the guy's side wedding dinner that night...

My parents and relatives reached the resort bout that time too...
Upon checked-in, they started to prepared themselves for that night...

To be continue..... *wink*

No comments: