Friday, December 14, 2007

Updates...

Hello.. sorry for abandon my blog for so long.. 3 weeks i didnt update my blog.. bad gurl =P
Im too busy with my data collection for thesis and my sis's wedding which last for 2 weeks =)
As for my data collection, at 1st im quite worry for the responses from my housing area here..
I heard from my fren tat the crowd and responses are bad in the area she's doing.. thus, im so worry bout my part... i asked my sis for tips n "cheats" since she had done it before.. she gave me a few words which are "DUDUK BAWAH POKOK..."
I was like What?????? she further explained that duduk bawah pokok means that.. sit under the tree and fill in those questionaires urself! Gosshh... i hope i dont have chance to do that =P
The response from my neighbours are quite good.. so far, the best result i obtained was 41 completed survey form in a day.. but i stil got bout 60 more to go... a lot wey =(
Help me.. help me..
For my sis's wedding.. i got lots n lots to blog.. so many happening moments i would like to share.. but let me settle down my thesis 1st k.. sis, i promise i will blog from A-Z k.. nice post for u ya... we have lots of photos!! Now i know the disadvantage of having a digicam with extra batt and memory card.. TOO MANY PHOTOS........... Faint....
Wana thankx frens that directly or indirectly helped me during my sis's wedding, from preparation til the end.. Wilson Tan, Wai Peng, Desmond, Kit Leong, Sis's Zhi Mui, and... evrywan.. you know who u r.. Teheeeeee......... Thankchu.. The most important person.. WCY.. hehe.. and of coz my family and relatives and evrybody that involved! hahaha...
Till here..
Tired..
Nite..

No comments: