Saturday, December 15, 2007

Sis's Wedding Part I

>.<

Yeh.. i think i shud start blogging bout my sis's wedding..
Special moments to be written down and remember for lifetime...

The preparation for the wedding dinners in Puchong for the bride's side and PD (bro-in-law's side) were well planned and organized i would like to say after all the conflicts, arguements, hair-pulling, ti ti, da da and so on... =p

We had a few general family "meeting" which CY addressed my sis as the president and also rehearsal for my sis's wedding dinner... sounds serious huh? cehwah...

We also had a few rehearsals for the flower boy and flower girl in my house...
Practise makes perfect.. from walking like a robot, one back one front, shy shy to hold hands.. But in the end..
Both of them did pretty well that night!
Good job Sung boy and Yee gurl..


So sweet....

Sis's wedding Puchong reception was on the 1st of Dec 2007 held in Puchong Casa Square, Tai Thong Imperial Palace Restaurant...




The dinner was scheduled to start at 7pm but due to the amount of ladies in my family, we started to prepare ourselves as early as 2pm.. =D


Mommy, me and sis...

Sis loves her butterfly so much >.<


Not only the ladies, the men and boys in my family also booked themselves for hairdo too...
We divide ourselves into 6 different saloons and makeup beauty centres =.="

The bridal makeup artist for my sis reached my house as early as 2:30pm..
Everywan settled down at about 5pm and we rushed to the dinner place for settings and tea ceremony for relatives..


My grandpa and grandma were so happy that night...

My papa and mama cant stop laughing...

One of my relatives...

It took bout an hour for the tea ceremony before the guests for the wedding dinner started to arrived at about 7pm.. The arrival of guests, sitting arrangements, reception and guest books are organized, conducted and with the helped of my parents, siblings, bro-in-law, uncles and my sis's best fwens...

Daddy and Mommy


Ah Yi and Yi Cheong


Uncle Soon and my mei mei


Uncle Leong and myself


My 2 brothers =P


Leng chai Kenneth... =D


Teck Heng and Mei Yoong - Sis's goodie frens..


As scheduled at 8pm, the wedding dinner started with a multimedia show for 10 mins followed by the grand wedding march...


The nervous cute couple... *run..........*


Getting ready to goooo.....


Suprised!!! Spot who attended my sis's wedding!!! (The wan behind her with orange batik) *Tisk*

Nice effect but cant see me sis and bro-in-law.... *Teheee*

She loves this picture...




Right after the grand wedding march, special food presentation for the 1st dish was conducted by the organizer...







Evrything went on smoothly that night.. but my heels were killing me that night but thankx god, i don't come across with any blisters with that heels *.*

Anyway, Dad and mom were super happy that night... Mom said that her mouth remained open the following day coz of laughing and smiling to much during sis's wedding that nite! OhNo.. this is a bit exaggerated.. *Teheeeeeee*
During that night, i would like to say, family members play rely important roles for their "duties" and support!

Sis's is so lucky to have us to bring it on... ceeeeehhh.. hehehe...
Sis's is lucky to have our best and trustable ahyi and yi cheong as her financial officers for the dinner =)
She's lucky enough to have a great pal, Wilson Tan to capture all her best moments with his super high tech cam and once again, Wilson.. WE ARE NOT CRUEL K!! WE SAYANG YOU MUCH... =D
Sis is fortunate enough to have my parents to support her, her goodie frens to help her, cousin sisters to look after her, and of coz she has me!! as her lap sap por, picked all her rubbish =P and kena scolded for everything...
Forgive her ler.. Wedding Tai Sai.... =.="
Next.. i guess i just post up and leave the pictures to explain it all..


Cake cutting ceremony...

Bro-in-law looking for target.... *run run run*





Love the flowing effect...



Yam Seng ceremony...

Blind folded to look for his wife!! =.="


All the participators on the stage....




Doctor doctor... Only he knows his wife's heart rate.. *.*




Full of Confidence!!



Picture of the day!! =D

Thankx Bee Chiou!! Bro-in-laws best fwen + MC... Check him out!!! >.<

Love You Sis!! Happy for you.... =P

I think im gonna stop here...
There are lots and lots of pictures and videos more...
I'll blog bout my sis's wedding- morning ceremony on the 8th of Dec and PD reception on my next post..
I am heading off to dreamland now...
Hope you guys enjoy reading my update..
>.<
End my post with a poem by Desmond especially for my sis and bro-in-law (TINGKAI AND SHWU WAI)...


EVERLASTING
This is a tale where it all begins
In a place and time which shall remain
Never in our life have we been so delight
Gathering our loves makes our heart alight
Kindle the strength from just one spot
And finally it’s time we tie the knot
In it we both find the things we share

Among the many things we plan to bear
Now is the time we declare our story
Determine to go beyond history

She was the love he seek to know
He was the one she love to hold
We now shall walk the destine way
Unto the obstacle underway
We then stand in faith side by side
At the end of an aged memory tide
It is finally the hour we shall progress

For each step we take will be our test
On this special day they will announce
Right from this day till it remains an ounce
Each day passes with growing affection
Value each moment as it will not return
Everlasting love are meant to last
Respect and trust funded its mast

4 comments:

Dynamo Damo said...

who's the photographer? nice shots :D

JuNee said...

Damien....
How r u doing? =D
The photographer is my sis's fren.. Wilson Tan..

edskkeat said...

very nice n congratulation to ur sis..

JuNee said...

K.Keat...
Thankx..
*Hugz*