Monday, October 13, 2008

Updates...

Last weekend was great for me although it was a little hectic and messy around..
- Attended my frens wedding on Sat..
- Went out with my good old U6S4 pranksters fwens on Sun to celebrate one of my goodie fren, KittyWong's belated B'day..
On another note, kH was under pressure that time, rushing to complete his task assigned by his company.. I felt so useless for being helpless.. I really dunno what can i do to help him besides sitting next to him... in silent / sleeping mode =.=" Luckily he managed to handle it..
Late at night, we went to Shabu Shabu at Bandar Puteri, Puchong to reward *cof* ourselves *cof cof* after a hard day of works.. ya... ya... reward mysef i shud say.. coz im the one who love to eat n eat n eat n eat... But kH did enjoy the food and environment =D
Btw, i went to an interview today at Puchong and there will be another one at sunway tomolo..
Wish me luck.. and meanwhile.. parties and outings? jom!! =P
Below are pics of Shabu Shabu..



Pork slices.. Yummy =D
Juny's recipe =P
Bout quarter of our total plates...
kH's recipe.. I tell you guys wat is in his recipe... Soup + ice blended orange juice... ask him WHY =.="
He is digging for his ballsss... =.=" Meat balls =D
And lastly... my soup =D
and kH LOVE IT SOO MUCH!! Right? *swt*
Our coupons...
=D

No comments: