Thursday, October 9, 2008

A week of non-stop coughing!!

2 more days, I will be jobless.. my internship in HEWO.com will end this Friday..
So stress up.. no wan wana hire me!! Omg omg..
*yaya.. I know some1 is scolding me over there!! Yes.. YOU!! -Stupid tou-*
I cannot sleep k.. Dream also dream of HEWO dun wana hire me back =( So pity..
While everybody is busy working, I’m lepak-ing around…

On another note, I have 5 wedding dinners to attend in this 2 months..
+ daddy bought Richie Ren’s concert ticket for me
+ goodie friends b’day
+ my friends are organizing a Christmas party!!
Yahoooo!! This means my weekend schedules are all occupied!!
Omg omg omg… So many plans… Somebody wana go fishing =.=”

Suddenly.. I miss my study life!! =P

I have tones of pics to post up!! Maybe next time.. So Sakit kepala + sick + cough for 1 week =(
Any remedy? I've been asking around for help to cure my stupid coughing.. seeking help from "experience" mommy, aunties and popo for their secret recipes.. Ceh.. mana tau their answers to me were the same.. "Gal.. you should know better than me.. you study nutrition wor..." Swt.. really swt wey =.=" speechless... I need someone to pamper me actually... Cough til my lungs also wana come out.. Somehow, coughing remind me on some1.. Moey!! Help me... Mayb Moey.. you cough a lot during F6.. *tisk tisk tisk* -touch wood- No more kay..

Get well soon Juny!!

No comments: