Monday, April 21, 2008

Oh NO!

Few days ago, i saw one of my fren's msn's personal message stated that "Dunno wana go out this sat o not? Coco Banana!" I was like.. wat? Coco Banana? Funny name for a pub, to me... but.... can't imagine that on last sat nite, im in Coco Banana! *tisk tisk tisk* My fren who organized this "gathering" kept on asking evry1 whether izit ok o not? i guess, he's worried bout the new place there and he cares bout our feelings.. Somehow, i don't really can take the noise and crowded place.. age-ing factor, i guess >.< the sound system was great but the remix songs was not so nice.. My fren said that, Barcelona's songs, R&B would be better...
That nite was fabulous.. but... i did things that i won't do, i saw things that i won't see and i thought things that i won't think.. sorry... i crap a lot nowadays coz im in dilemma... *sigh* Reached home bout 4am that nite and somehow, something distracted me and didn't slept that day.. wait let me do a count... 9am(19/4/2008) til 3am(21/4/2008), 37hours i didn't sleep!! My My... exams and thesis writting oso din get me into this. Blur. On another note, i had this stupid eye infection.. so painful.. due to contact lense - highest possibility. Blame "some1"... my slave.... Oh No... im not going to start this... NO!! Self control pls... *crap crap*
Somehow.... i stil can't really let go... but i promise i will try.... and 1 day... i can make it i know... i know i can... "LIFE MUST GO ON, DUDE!" Sounds simple? Duh! True love stories really happen? TV series usually will have beautiful ending.. ok gal! STOP DREAMING.. Im so sorry to have this kind of feelings.. i knew i shudn't... -End-

No comments: