Wednesday, April 2, 2008

BIG SUPRISE!

I got a big surpise in the early morning on 29th of March..
My Nini gave birth to her...

1st litter of puppies!

The 1st wan came out at 6.30am...
After an hour, the second..
Finally it drag til 12pm and there are all together...
6 baby Nini...
4males and 2 females...
But none of them look like their mommy in terms of their coat...
Hehehe...
Nini is really a smart and good doggie...
She wans sayang so much..
People said... DON'T EVA GO NEAR A FEMALE DOG WHICH JUST DELIVERED HER BABIES..
But... my Nini.. she wans me.. she wans me to help her in everything.. She's even tamer than before..
Nini eats a lot nowadays... 4-5 times a day...
And Me? Oh God.. So busy with them...
I sleeps less nowadays just becoz of them - feeding, ensure evrything goes well, make sure their cleanliness.. and a clean and comfortable place for them..
Mom said i should go for Veterinarian instead of Nutrition course >.<

The puppies

NUMBER 1 - male

NUMBER 2 - male

NUMBER 3 - female

NUMBER 4 - male

NUMBER 5 - female

NUMBER 6 - male

Cute Cute..

Hug Hug..

Clever gal..


Cutie Pie..

"The Dog"

She's dreaming of MILK...

So Adorable!!


Pity my Nini..

Sayang you gal...

Hand in Hand no matter wat.. LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that a lot of doggie in ur house!!!