Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Blog updates during work time =.="

I’m having lots of fun working in Hewo.com for my co-op.. I’m placed under consultation team and doing lots and lots of Q&A for herbs and health... I also did on jargons for herbs and summarizing health news... Ya! Lot and lots of readings and researches!! Facing computer for long hours... Every time I get home, I felt so tired and just wana sleep.. Looking at the calendar, waiting for weekends to enjoy til the max!! Hahaha...

On another note, I went thru my VIVA last month 25th! Yahoooo!! After lots n lots of minor changes (Duuh! So sick of it!), what is left now is just the hard cover binding part... and I don’t have time to survey around for the price and quality...

Can’t wait for this weekend and next week!!

*I Miss You*

No comments: