Monday, June 16, 2008

=.="

Why do i have this feeling when i aredy had made up my mind?
Past memories which keep pulling me back?
The matter of time?
Security and trust?


Love says it all?
The one that perfectly suits you..
The one who loves u more than himself...
The one who knows ur thinking in every single way...
The one who understands and tolerates you well...
The one who is always by yourside...
The one who always care for you...
The one who changes for you...
The one who truely loves you...
Is he the wan?
The one and only one?

Shud i do something for mysef?
Izit good to let it be?
Izit good to keep on "reminding" mysef to be cool n happy and yet.. i stil can feel my tears?
I felt so reluctant to reply my colleague that im having problem with my contact lense when, out of the blue, i burst out in the office...
Can i just be an ordinary person... happy, normal and simply life? i dont need a dramatic one...

What is that actually??

More time needed?

Melancholy....

Actions speak louder than words...

No comments: